College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department Name
Criminal Justice Open Houses
The Radford University Department of Criminal Justice invites high school students and families to join us for a Criminal Justice Day on April 21, 2018 between 9am and 4pm.
This event will provide students with the opportunity to explore various aspects of criminal justice and see examples of real-world training. Utilizing Radford University’s state of the art Courtroom, Emergency Management Center, Use of Force Simulator, and Forensics Lab students will have the opportunity to experience first-hand basic crime scene techniques, how to manage real-world emergencies and what it feels like to testify in court. Student’s will also interact with current Radford University criminal justice students in a Panel Discussion, learn how to apply to Radford University to become a Highlander, tour the campus and receive a free lunch.
Please contact Dr. Shelly Wagers, Department of Criminal Justice faculty member, at email@example.com or Mr. Ben Wright, Department of Criminal Justice faculty member, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Students registered before April 6th will receive a free t-shirt.
We hope that you can join us! If you would like to register for the event, please follow the link below: