College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of Political Science
- School of Communication
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of English
- SMART Lab
Criminal Justice Open Houses
Spring Recruiting Events have been postponed. A make-up date will be announced at a later time.
The Radford University Department of Criminal Justice invites high school students and families to join us for the 2020 High School Criminal Justice Day on April 26, 2020. The event will be held in the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences building.
The event will include first-hand experiences with our Forensic Lab classroom, Use of Force Simulator, and Courtroom, a Crime Analysis discussion and demonstration, a Panel Discussion with current Radford University criminal justice students, a presentation from the Radford University Admissions Department, and free lunch.
T-shirts will be provided for students who preregister prior to April 3, 2020 at 5pm EST. Shirts will be distributed to students who register after April 3 as long as they are available on the day of the event.
Students can register using the Registration Link: