College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
New Assistant Professor set to join the School of Communication
Dr. Matthew J. Smith, Director
I am very pleased to announce the results of our tenure-track search for a new Assistant Professor in Communication and to welcome Professor Zehui Dai to the School of Communication.
Professor Dai studies interpersonal and health communication and teaches with a passion for education, diversity, public service, and social change. She holds a deep belief that service learning lies at the heart of community. Her work has appeared in refereed journals such as the Journal of Perinatal Education, and she has had several national and international conference presentations, including top paper awards with the National Communication Association and the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication. Presently, Professor Dai is a doctoral candidate at the School of Media and Communication at Bowling Green State University and will defend her dissertation by May 2018.
Professor Dai will be joining us in the fall and teaching courses in Research Methods and Argumentation & Advocacy.
My thanks to everyone who helped make this search a success, but most especially to our search committee, consisting of Mckeever Henley, Professors Lisa Baker, Kim Herbert, Sam Jennings, Shuo Yao, Pamela Frasier, and led by the indefatigable Court Bosworth.
Please join me in welcoming Professor Dai to the Radford community.