College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
PRSSA Assists with Radford Gives Back Event
Radford Gives Back was first introduced last year during the week of President Brian O. Hemphill’s inauguration. Upon arrival to the university, President Hemphill and his wife, Dr. Marisela Rosas Hemphill, made community service and partnerships a priority. Radford Gives Back is now a proud tradition of the university.
This year, the campaign culminated on the evening of Oct. 25 when 250 volunteers gathered in the Student Recreation and Wellness Center to pack bags full of the donated items. On behalf of the student body, Clare McMurry, a senior communication major from Williamsburg, thanked volunteers for their participation and encouraged them to continue such impactful philanthropy year-round. McMurry is the vice president of the university’s chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA), which helped organize Radford Gives Back.
Read more about this year's event: Campus collects thousands of food items during Radford Gives Back