College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Professor turns hobby into opportunity
With more than 16,000 comic books in his collection, Radford University School of Communication Director Matthew J. Smith channels his love for and knowledge of comics into being co-curator of the “Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes” exhibit in Seattle’s Museum of Pop Culture.
Smith’s journey to becoming co-curator started off as any normal day. After reading an article in Entertainment Weekly with an incorrectly attributed illustration, Smith wrote a letter – which was subsequently published in the magazine.
Read more about Dr. Smith and this exhibit by folowing this link: Latest News