College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
Julianna Stanley, SGA President, highlights successes of 2017-18
To cap an exciting 2017-18 academic year, Student Government Association (SGA) President Julianna Stanley had the honor of introducing keynote speaker U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine at Radford University’s undergraduate commencement ceremony on May 5.
But Stanley’s first year as president was filled with much more than formal introductions and spectacular events. Stanley, a rising senior from Williamsburg, and her SGA team hit the ground running, advocating for positive change and programming that will benefit all Radford University students.
So successful, Stanley, who is majoring in mass communication with a concentration in public relations, was re-elected SGA president this spring and will return to that post this fall.
This summer, she’s reflecting, brainstorming and eagerly anticipating another active and inspiring academic year.
Read more by following this link: SGA president highlights successes of 2017-18