College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Army ROTC
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Prelaw Advising
- School of Communication
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of English
- Department of Political Science
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
ISTC Fellowship Program
Radford University School of Communication and the Institut des Stratégies et Techniques de Communication (ISTC) in vibrant and dynamic Lille, France will be partnering together to offer a study abroad partnership for our students. Located only one hour north of Paris, ISTC is a Communication College that has been training communication professionals since 1991.
Fall semester: early September to end of December. Spring semester: January to end of May latest. Please click on this link to access the ISTC Information Sheet.
Some classes offered include communication theory, crisis communication, public relations, interpersonal communication, and more that are very similar to the courses offered by Radford University. Please click on the following link to review a list of available classes, ISTC Spring Classes 2020. The new catalog will be available in July, but there will only be minor modifications.
Tuition will be the same as it would be if you were studying at Radford University.
ISTC will help exchange students find accommodation with the aid of their neighbor, The Catholic University of Lille. Information about university residence halls can be found at https://www.asso-aeu.fr/en/.
Applications for the Fall 2020 semester are due to ISTC by June 1, 2020. We recommend that you submit your application immediately so that it can process through the Radford University system first. Apply by visiting http://www.radford.edu/content/international/home/study-abroad/application.html
(and yes there is a Starbucks in Lille!)