College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
ISTC Fellowship Program
Radford University School of Communication and the Institut des Stratégies et Techniques de Communication (ISTC) in vibrant and dynamic Lille, France will be partnering together to offer a study abroad partnership for our students. Located only one hour north of Paris, ISTC is a Communication College that has been training communication professionals since 1991.
Fall semester: early September to end of December. Spring semester: January to end of May latest.
Some classes offered include communication theory, crisis communication, public relations, interpersonal communication, and more that are very similar to the courses offered by Radford University. Please follow this link to the list of classes from Fall 2017 for reference. The new catalog will be available in July, but there will only be minor modifications.
Tuition will be the same as it would be if you were studying at Radford University.
ISTC will help exchange students find accommodation with the aid of their neighbor, The Catholic University of Lille. Information about university residence halls can be found at https://www.asso-aeu.fr/en/.
Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year will be due on March 15. Apply by visiting http://www.radford.edu/content/international/home/study-abroad/application.html
(and yes there is a Starbucks in Lille!)