College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
ISTC Fellowship Program
Radford University School of Communication and the Institut des Stratégies et Techniques de Communication (ISTC) in vibrant and dynamic Lille, France will be partnering together to offer a study abroad partnership for our students. Located only one hour north of Paris, ISTC is a Communication College that has been training communication professionals since 1991.
Fall semester: early September to end of December. Spring semester: January to end of May latest. Please click on this link to access the ISTC Information Sheet.
Some classes offered include communication theory, crisis communication, public relations, interpersonal communication, and more that are very similar to the courses offered by Radford University. Tuition will be the same as it would be if you were studying at Radford University.
ISTC will help exchange students find accommodation with the aid of their neighbor, The Catholic University of Lille. Information about university residence halls can be found at https://www.asso-aeu.fr/en/.
Applications for Spring 2023 are due October 15, 2022. The application deadline for the Fall 2023 semester is May 13, 2023 Students who are interested in applying to study at ISTC should contact the Education Abroad Coordinator in the McGlothlin Center for Global Education and Engagement. (and yes there is a Starbucks in Lille!)