College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
A Dean’s Scholar is selected as an outstanding student representative of a major. Dean’s Scholars are selected based on a faculty vote taking into account a variety of factors which may include but are not limited to: GPA, exemplary character and behavior both in and out of the classroom, respect for and cooperation with others, valuing diversity, engagement in student organizations, volunteerism, self-confidence, initiative, persistence, enthusiasm, reliability, and ability to accept and use constructive criticism.
Each year the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences honors twelve students from the various programs and we were able to do so fully in person this Spring in Hemphill Hall. Students were encouraged to invite friends and family and to also stay for a reception after the ceremony.
Help us extend congratulations to the following students: