College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
A Dean’s Scholar is selected as an outstanding student representative of a major. Dean’s Scholars are selected based on a faculty vote taking into account a variety of factors which may include but are not limited to: GPA, exemplary character and behavior both in and out of the classroom, respect for and cooperation with others, valuing diversity, engagement in student organizations, volunteerism, self-confidence, initiative, persistence, enthusiasm, reliability, and ability to accept and use constructive criticism.
Each year the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences honors twelve students from the various programs and even though COVID-19 restrictions kept us from gathering in person that didn't stop us from using technology in our favor to honor our students.
Help us extend a huge congratulations to the following students: