College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Concentrations Within the English Major
English majors have the option of dedicating their elective hours in the major to a concentration in:
- Creative Writing
- English Education, which results in teacher licensure for grades 6-12
- Professional and Technical Writing
The department places students pursuing one of these concentrations with appropriate faculty advisors at the time they declare the English major.
Both the English major and English major with a concentration require the same number of credit hours in English.