College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Dr. Melissa Grim, MCHES
Dr. Grim received her doctorate and master of arts degrees in Health Behavior at The Ohio State University. Grim currently serves as the Deputy Editor for Health Promotion Practice, a journal dedicated to linking research and practice in the field of health education.
She recently co-authored a chapter in SOPHE's textbook, Health Promotion Programs: From Theory to Practice. Dr. Grim also co-edited The Health Education Specialist: A Study Guide for Professional Competence, sixth edition, published by The National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
Grim's expertise and interests include planning and evaluating public health interventions to increase physical activity, and investigating differences in health behavior in urban, rural, and suburban settings.