College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Welcome to the School of Teacher Education and Leadership!
Our school, founded in Spring 2006, is part of the Radford University College of Education and Human Development and is becoming nationally renowned for preparing responsive and engaged professionals who teach, lead, and serve.
Join us Saturday, October 22, 2016 for the New River Valley and Roanoke Valley Reading Conference. It will be held at Eastern Montgomery Elementary School in Elliston, VA.