College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Health and Human Performance (HHP) programs prepare students to be leaders in the promotion of physically active and healthy lifestyles in today’s society. A diverse range of program offerings in areas of teaching, exercise leadership, sport administration, the exercise sciences, athletic training and dietetics allow students to pursue careers in specialized content areas as well as broad-based programs of study.
Our Majors and Concentrations
- Athletic Training (B.S.)
- Exercise, Sport and Health Education (B.S.)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (B.S.)
Students are encouraged to join the Exercise, Sport, and Health Education Majors Club (ESHE Club). This club provides many informational activities and events which are great opportunities for meeting students and working with people in the community.