College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Building Physically Active and Healthy Lifestyles, One Person at a Time
Through strong academic programs, community and school outreach, and applied research to practice, the department of Health and Human Performance at Radford University strives to lead in the promotion of healthy lifestyles.
News & Events
HHP Associate Professor J.P. Barfield traveled to Buenos Aires in August to train health care professionals to classify athletes with physical disabilities for sports.
The Department of Health and Human Performance is offering faculty and staff a number of wellness and fitness options during the fall semester.
Six Radford University education majors attended the 12th Annual Teachers of Promise Institute March 20-21 in Richmond.