Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Emergency Services
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy: Pre Licensure
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School of Social Work
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
- Respiratory Therapy: Post Licensure
- Department of Public Health and Healthcare Leadership
News and Events
It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of Dr. Etty Vandsburger, Professor Emerita in the School of Social Work, who passed away on December 6, 2023.
Students from the nursing, occupational therapy, social work and communication sciences and disorders programs gathered to participate in the fall 2023 Waldron College of Health and Human Services interprofessional case study activity on Nov. 3.
SOWK 220 students presented at WICKED Festival.
Sage Hulse, Juliane Ragin, and Lauren Smith, three our BSW students made a mark at the Rally in the Valley held at the Westin in Richmond.