Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Nursing: Pre-License
- Emergency Services
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Clinical Simulation Center
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School of Social Work
Tours, Consultation and Staff Training
The following is a description of charges for Radford University Clinical Simulation Center consultations and healthcare simulation training sessions.
The following costs are standard estimates. The costs per consultation and simulation training program may be individually determined based on the information provided prior to the visit.
|Consultation services on-site: Tour, consult with Clinical Simulation Center staff (director, IT specialist and MSN instructors)||$150/hour|
|Consultation services off-site (at your location)||$150/hour plus travel expense|
|Simulation training program. In order to meet objectives requested, preparation prior to visit by Director, staff or other faculty is required (add $75.00/hour)||
Add $75/hour for staff preparation time
NOTE: All costs are estimates and will be made final by the Clinical Simulation Center Director after specific details are determined.
For more information on scheduling a consultation, please contact Cynthia Cunningham, Director RU Clinical Simulation Centers at email@example.com.