Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Nursing: Pre-License
- Emergency Services
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Nursing: Accelerated Pre-License
- Surgical Technology
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Nursing: Post-Licensure
- Clinical Simulation Center
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
- School of Social Work
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School of Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
RU MOT GRADUATE BECOMES CERTIFIED HAND THERAPIST!
Kacey is a 2014 RU MOT graduate and, in 5 short years following graduation, after passing (yet another!) board examination, recently became a Certified Hand Therapist. The national passing rate for this exam is just around 60% - we are incredibly proud of you, Kacey! Her journey into hand therapy certification began about 1 year after graduation by strategically seeking out specific employment, building her expertise, and finally sitting for the board examination.
Her next career goals include learning Spanish and pursuing and advanced degree that will allow her to transition into academia!
CURRENT STUDENT SPOTLIGHT
2019 VOTA Scholarship Winner!
Blair, one of our 1st year students, was recently awarded the 2019 Virginia Occupational Therapy Association Scholarship, a competive scholarship that is open to all Virginia Occupational Therapy students. We are proud of your accomplishment, Blair!