Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Nursing: Pre-License
- Emergency Services
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Nursing: Accelerated Pre-License
- Surgical Technology
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Nursing: Post-Licensure
- Clinical Simulation Center
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
- School of Social Work
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School of Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Nursing Student Loans
This federal program provides long-term, low-interest loans for nursing students. A student may borrow up to $2,500 for an academic year. Third and fourth year nursing students may potentially borrow up to $4,000 per year. An interest rate of 5 percent annually begins to accrue nine months after graduation.
Scholarships are available through the Radford University Army ROTC.
Radford University Office of Financial Aid
Information about financial assistance through scholarships, grants, student employment, student loans, etc. is available through the Office of Financial Aid at Radford University.
Radford University Undergraduate Scholarships
Radford University Foundation also gives nursing scholarships.
The Office Financial Aid has special information for students entering or located at the Roanoke site.