Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Nursing: Pre-License
- Emergency Services
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Nursing: Accelerated Pre-License
- Surgical Technology
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Nursing: Post-Licensure
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- School of Nursing
- Clinical Simulation Center
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Before you apply to the upper-division School of Nursing, you must apply to Radford University. Therefore you must pay attention to two different application deadlines.
Application to Radford University
Visit Radford University Admissions for important dates and deadlines concerning admission.
Applications to Upper Division School of Nursing
November 15 - For consideration of admission for the following fall on the Radford campus.
August 1 - For consideration of admission for the following spring on the Roanoke campus (Roanoke Higher Education Center).
Visit Radford University School of Nursing at Carilion to apply there.