Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Nursing: Pre-License
- Emergency Services
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Nursing: Accelerated Pre-License
- Surgical Technology
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Nursing: Post-Licensure
- School of Nursing
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Clinical Simulation Center
- School of Social Work
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
Before you apply to the upper division School of Nursing, you must apply to Radford Univeristy. Therefore you must pay attention to two different applicaiton deadlines.
Application to Radford University
Visit Radford University Admissions for important dates and deadlines concerning admission.
Applications to Upper Division School of Nursing
November 15 - For consideration of admission for the following fall on the Radford campus.
August 1 – For consideration of admission for the following spring on the Roanoke campus.