Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
When Pennington heard about the Radford Amazonian Research Expedition program at Radford University, she knew that was a way for her to get first-hand research experience.
Seven Radford University nursing students and faculty explored international healthcare during a 23-day study abroad experience to South Korea and Taiwan.
Almost 150 children, family members, members of the Roanoke-area Scottish Rite fraternity joined Radford students and faculty in the Kyle Hall Multi-purpose room on July 11, 2019 for a celebration to cap the 2019 Summer Rite Care season of camps for children with communications challenges.
Two programs in the Waldron College of Health and Human Services (WCHHS) have earned recognition by HealthGrad.com as top programs in Virginia.
Highlander pride was on full display during Radford University’s Spring 2019 Commencement Weekend.
Three programs in Radford University’s College of Graduate Studies and Research are ranked in the 2020 U.S. News & World Report Best Grad Schools Rankings.
Central to the role of nurses as a health care provider is patient education.