Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
About the RN-to-BSN Program
A BSN degree from Radford University will give you better earning potential, and a better ability to be promoted.
At RU you may be online, but you are never alone. The RN-to-BSN program is flexible, affordable, personable, and interested in making this a positive learning experience for YOU!
The RN-to-BSN program is fully accredited by CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education).
Additional Education Opportunities
Radford University offers the opportunity to apply to the Doctor of Nursing Practice program in the semester prior to your graduation with your BSN.