We collaboratively engage the Highlander community in support of Radford University’s mission. Our team is dedicated to producing effective marketing and outreach in support of students and faculty, while advancing the Radford University brand. We look forward to working with you and helping you reach your goals through our media, digital, and creative services.
Our Top Priorities
- Share the Radford University brand across campus, within the local community, the Commonwealth of Virginia, and beyond.
- Promote the achievements of the students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Directly support administration, admissions, advancement efforts.
- Engage with internal stakeholders from the Radford University family to support their marketing, communications, media, and creative services needs.
- Implement and advance relevant initiatives as outlined in the 2018-2023 Strategic Plan.
115 Martin Hall
P.O. Box 6916
Radford, VA 24142
Normal office hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
For directory information or weather-related school closing information, call the university's main switchboard at 540-831-5000. School closing notices, and other special announcements, are also posted on the Radford University homepage at www.radford.edu and university social media.