College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Physician Assistant
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Social Work
- English Graduate Programs
- MFA in Studio Art
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Counselor Education
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
Recently Admitted Students
These forms will be reviewed and signed during student orientation
Educational Learning Experience Forms (will update soon)
These forms will be due before the start of the fall semester.
Educational Learning Activity application
Code of Conduct
Affirmation and Acknowledgement of risk
New student checklist
- CPR/AED certification through American Heart association: BLS-C Health Care Provider course. (RUC DPT program, Hosts an annual CPR class in the late summer/early fall)
- CPR Certification is renewed every two years.
- A criminial background check/drug screen must be completed before beginning the summer anatomy course: this is completed through castlebranch, information to follow closer to start of Summer Semester.
- Health Insurance: students must have health insurance that provides for hospital care completion of the first page of the RU Health Form or electronic form will meet this requirement.
- Health Forms: including PPD and immunizations due by end of first fall semester.
*Please Note: students are expected to maintain an up to date record of their Health information during their tenure at RUC.