College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- English Graduate Programs
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Occupational Therapy Doctorate
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Counselor Education
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- Master's Degrees in Music
- MFA in Studio Art
- Master's of Occupational Therapy
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
Application Deadline. The program anticipates the class of 2024 admissions cycle to be open July 1st, 2020 and estimates the following dealines:
- October 1, 2020: PTCAS Application Complete
- October 15, 2020: Supplemental Materials to the Graduate Admissions Office
Note: Application deadline is October 15, 2020 for all of the above to be completed
- Mid-November, 2020. Date TBD.
Note: Interview-offer emails will be sent out in early November 2020. Personal interviews will be required and no transfer credit will be allowed into the program due to step-lock sequencing.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the next Admissions Cycle (Class of 2024) should apply HERE. In terms of scheduling, the last recommended date for applicants to take the GRE will be on September 21, 2020.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us via email.
- Please visit our PTCAS program page here for an overview of our program's requirements.
- Complete an application on PTCAS website.
- ATTENTION: Please be advised that all communications regarding your application, offers of Interview, Admission status, etc. will occur via PTCAS. Make sure to add email@example.com to your Safe senders list and to check your Spam or Junk mail folders.
- There is a $50 supplemental application fee that can be paid by check. Please mail your $50 check, payable to Radford University, College of Graduate Studies and Research, Lucas Hall - P.O. Box 6928, Radford, VA 24142, or you may pay online at the link listed below under supplemental application materials at the time you apply. Please include your PTCAS ID number in the memo field.