College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- MFA in Studio Art
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MFA in Design Thinking
- M.S. in Athletic Training
Faculty and Staff
Sara Nicely, D.H.Ed, PA-C
Department Chair and Program Director
Patricia Airey, D.H.Sc, PA-C
Christina Gardner, D.H.Sc, PA-C
Director of Clinical Education
Patrick McCarthy, M.D.
Robert Hadley, Ph.D., PA-C
Judy Smith, Ph.D.
J. Randy Howell, D.H.Sc, PA-C
Mark McAllister, M.D.
Daniel Nassif, Pharm.D.
Savannah Payne, B.S.
Kieyona Dunn, B.S.
Clinical Resource Coordinator