College of Graduate Studies
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Department of Physician Assistant Studies
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Psychology Graduate Programs
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- MFA in Studio Art
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
Faculty and Staff
Offering a quality professional education in social work is the primary goal of our School. The faculty is dedicated to helping students learn in an environment in which they will be encouraged to think beyond themselves and to inquire into the most complex, yet fundamental ideas about the human condition. In addition, ideas will be tested in the arena of practical experience, through intensive field practica. The struggle with ideas followed by testing them in the real worlds provides the opportunity to explore, to grow and to become. The role of the faculty is to support, to challenge, and to help students become professional social workers who act compassionately, thoughtfully and ethically.
The faculty is the heart of the school. They embody that which is best about higher education- open minds, lively encounters, and high academic standards. We are very fortunate to have gathered a group of interesting, talented persons who serve as teachers, mentors, and advisors. Talk with them, get to know them and be prepared to stretch your mind in the process.
|Dennis R. Cogswell, Ed.D.
|Alice King Ingham, Ph.D.
|Debora Schneller, Ph.D.
|Etty Vandsburger, Ph.D.
Philip Mongan, Ph.D., LCSW
Kerry Fay Vandergrift, Ph.D.
Diana Joyce, MSW
CRAFFT Western Area Coordinator