College of Graduate Studies and Research
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- A collegiate professional or postgraduate professional license.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work attempted sent to the Graduate College.
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which is from the most recent principal and one from current superintendent or designee sent to the Graduate College.
- Writing sample which details applicant’s philosophy of teaching and learning and administrative aspirations (two pages typed, double-spaced, 12 pt. font, with one-inch margins) sent to the Graduate College.
- An admission interview with the program director of the educational leadership program may be required.
Applications are accepted on a rolling admission basis.