College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Graduate students at Radford University are enrolled in a wide range of programs, from the traditional arts and sciences to education to the applied health sciences, but all of them belong to the same university-wide community of knowledge. And all our programs are structured in a way that enables students to achieve their degrees and certificates in a timely and efficient manner.
The Graduate College is here to provide academic counseling and policy support to all our students, and to ensure that they are both academically successful and engaged with the larger academic community.
Our staff will be glad to discuss with you any questions you have during the application process and afterwards: about enrollment and financial aid, about exchange programs and fellowships, about other programs and organizations that can provide support during your academic career at Radford University.