Scholarships and Financial Aid
Depending on the type of program, students may be able to apply some or all of their financial aid and institutional scholarships towards the cost of their programs.
The Financial Aid office will review each student's eligibility for federal, state, and institutional aid. Any program administered by Radford University will typically be eligible for institutional scholarships and grants. Any program operated outside of Radford University will not be eligible for institutional funds but may be eligible for Title IV assistance. Please check with the Financial Aid office.
Students interested in an education abroad experience may benefit financially by applying to additional scholarships. Please contact the Education Abroad Advisor before applying to any partner or external scholarships.
Please talk to the Education Abroad Advisor before applying to any partner scholarships.
Please talk to the Education Abroad Advisor before applying to any external scholarships.
- Boren Awards
- Butex Scholarships
- Benjamin A. Gilman Scholarship
- Critical Language Scholarship
- Freeman ASIA Scholarship
- Fund for Education Abroad
- Institute for International Education
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Gilman-McCain Scholarship
- Japan Bridging Scholarship
- Rotary International Scholarships
- The Intern Group Scholarship
- Tortuga Backpacks Study Abroad Scholarship
- List of External Scholarships (by USAC)
- List of External Scholarships (by StudyAbroad.com)
- List of External Scholarships (by Abroad101.com)
- List of External Scholarships (by GoAbroad.com)
- List of External Scholarships (by Diversity Abroad)