College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Department of Theatre and Cinema News
On Friday, December 6, 2019, the Department of Music will present “A Christmas Carol: Songs and Readings of the Dickens Classic.”
The American Shakespeare Center’s 2019/20 National Tour comes to Radford University with a free public performance of Steinbeck’s Great American Novel, “The Grapes of Wrath,” on November 9, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. at Bondurant Auditorium in Preston Hall.
“Darkside” is the story of three American astronauts on a fictitious Apollo 18 mission who become stranded on the moon as their command module pilot suffers a mental breakdown. The play runs on October 23 through 26 at 7:30 p.m., with a final performance on October 27 at 2:00 p.m. in Hawes Studio Theatre in Porterfield Hall.
On Tuesday, October 1, 2019, at 7:30 p.m. the Department of Theatre and Cinema will debut “Wonder of the World” to audiences at Pridemore Playhouse in Porterfield Hall. The production is a comedy written by Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright David Lindsay-Abaire.
In May, 2018, Radford University theatre alumna Lauren Faulkner took a major step toward achieving her dreams when she won Best Supporting Actress in the ONIROS film awards for her role in the short film, “Attendance is Required.”