College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Theatre & Cinema
The Department of Theatre & Cinema is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Theatre. The program provides students with a comprehensive undergraduate curriculum emphasizing the study and practice of performance, design/technical theatre, history and cinematic arts, preparing a graduate to pursue a professional career in theatre or study on the post-baccalaureate level.
The theatre program provides a challenging variety of performance opportunities in major, studio, musical and children’s theatre productions. Participation in productions is open to all students enrolled in Radford University.
Students may pursue a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a major in theatre. Minors in Theatre and Cinematic Arts are also available. Course requirements (progress sheets) can be found in our Advising section.