College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Department of Art provides a comprehensive education for students in visual arts and prepares art educators for entry into their chosen profession. In addition to offering training in studio art, art education, art history and museum studies, the department provides supportive course work for other departments and groups on campus and provides cultural enrichment for the campus and the community.
The Art Department offers four undergraduate degrees. Students pursuing a major in Art may earn a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Fine Arts. Art education majors may also earn teacher licensure. Course requirements (progress sheets) can be found in our advising section.