College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Professor, students attend NC Trombone Festival
On April 7, 2018 Dr. Dayl Burnett and two of his students, Courtney Cooper and Jacob Harrup, attended the North Carolina Trombone Festival at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. The festival featured a day filled with performances, clinics and networking events for trombone players of all ages. It was part of International Trombone Week, which ran during the first week of April.
Dr. Burnett presented a lecture on multiple tongue techniques and also performed two original compositions at the event’s faculty recital. Burnett’s students attended workshops and discussions throughout the full day of events.