College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News From Around The College
CVPA News From University Relations
At a special ceremony held on May 25, 2021, Radford University administrators and supporters officially broke ground on the Artis Center for Adaptive Innovation and Creativity, a state-of-the-art complex that will serve as a blended teaching and learning space for the arts and health sciences.
Radford University interior design student Karizma Woods has been named to the “Future 100” list in Metropolis Magazine, a highly respected trade publication focusing on architecture and design.