College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News From Around The College
CVPA News From University Relations
Radford University alumna Alicia Sable, who is a guest artist in the production of "The Importance of Being Earnest" at Radford University, was featured in a story in The Roanoke Times.
Alicia Sable ’01 will return to Radford University this month as a guest artist in the Department of Theatre and Cinema’s production of “The Importance of Being Earnest.”
Three College of Visual and Performing Arts ambassadors are collaborating with the Makers living-learning community to work on a fashioned-themed recycling project.
For 16 years, the International Guitar Festival has brought musicians from across the globe to Radford University. This year, the festival brings musicians from North America, Europe and Asia to campus from March 31 through April 2.
The Department of Design hosted one of its most fashionable events of the year, Fashion Fete, on March 18. Students showcased their creations – including the first menswear collection – at the show.