College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News From Around The College
CVPA News From University Relations
Ken Smith, associate professor of Graphic Design at Radford University, recently won his fourth George Gray Award of Artistic Excellence at the 36th anniversary of the Coast Guard Art Program (COGAP).
This summer, graduate student Anthony Kaseoru and Associate Professor Trish Winter traveled to Japan to present at the World Music Therapy Conference and at the Nagoya College of Music and Mukogawa Women's University.
The third time was the charm for recent Radford University alumna Shawna Hession ’17. After three student submissions to the American Advertising Awards – formerly the ADDYs – Hession, of Radford, came out on top in 2017 by winning a national award at the American Advertising Awards in June.
A final project for three Department of Design students at Radford University provided clarity for their educational experience, where the students took home the top prize for a group project.