College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News From Around The College
CVPA News From University Relations
Community healing and helping others are the driving factors behind a community drum circle on Oct. 25.
Representatives from the schools and departments around campus gathered on Oct. 10 to showcase their programs for all Radford University students.
The skirl of bagpipes and drums rings through the valley, emanating from the Radford Highlanders Festival on Oct. 21 at Bisset Park in Radford, Virginia.
Students who participated in this summer’s Radford Amazonian Research Expedition (RARE) to Peru presented their research and shared their many adventures during the Sept. 28 RARE Symposium.
As part of the Radford University Department of Design fashion curriculum, each senior crafts their own clothing line. To create the one-of-a-kind garments, students purchase their own fabrics and textiles to craft the high-quality creations.