College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News From Around The College
Join the Radford University Performance Series as they host the Russian National Ballet Theatre’s production of the classic Tchaikovsky-composed “Swan Lake.” This dance performance is at 7:30 p.m., March 20, 2017.
CVPA News From University Relations
The Department of Design is hosting a Fall Fashion Show that highlights the creative talents of Radford University students.
The Department of Criminal Justice, the School of Communication and the Department of Dance are featured in the media.
The Radford University Art Museum recognizes the artistic accomplishments of Radford University faculty and staff, with the latest exhibition that features artwork by Lee Coburn, director of Creative and Marketing Services in the Office of University Relations.
MFA student Langley Anderson held the first solo student exhibition in the newly-named Andrew W. Ross Student Gallery in McConnell Library.
Library staff recently dedicated a wall space, located in the rear of the third floor of the library, to honor Assistant Professor Andrew Ross, who has been instrumental in turning the quaint study area into a prominent place for students to display their artwork.