College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Tuition, Housing and Meals
GIML Professional Development Levels Courses (PDLCs)
All GIML PDLCs carry a $100, non-refundable registration fee (due June 1), and a $650 course fee* (due June 23). School purchase orders accepted. Click on the Registration Page for the GIML registration form. After registering online, you will be redirected to the GIML payment page.
*GIML Course fees are waived for participants taking GIML courses for graduate credit.
Graduate Credit Tuition & Fees
- Radford University Summer 2018 Tuition and Fees per credit:
- VA educator: $266 tuition, plus mandatory $132.00 comprehensive fee and $3.00 technology fee. Total per credit: $401.00
- VA resident: $347 tuition, plus mandatory $132.00 comprehensive fee and $3.00 technology fee. Total per credit: $482.00
- Non-VA resident: $793 tuition, plus mandatory $132.00 comprehensive fee, $3.00 technology fee, and $19.00 out-of-state capital fee. Total per credit: $937.00
The University reserves the right to change its tuition and fees at any time. More information is available online at: http://www.radford.edu/content/student-accounts/home/accounts/tuition.html
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Educators participating in this summer course may receive 67 contact hours (6.7 CEUs) of continuing education.
CEU certificates are available for an additional $15. Contact Jennifer McDonel for more information.
Residence Halls on Campus
A block of residence hall rooms has been reserved on campus for out-of-town participants. Participants can select single or double occupancy and request a roommate, if applicable. Rooms are air-conditioned, and there is a common kitchen in the residence hall. Room rates include a bed linens package. An optional bath linens package also is available.
To ensure that you are placed in the reserved block of rooms, participants should indicate room request when registering for the course online. Participants may then pay for the room and optional bath linens online.
2018 Room Rates:
· Single Occupancy: $44.52 per night (includes tax) x 12 nights = $534.24
· Double Occupancy: $33.39 per night (includes tax) x 12 nights = $400.68
· Full Bath Linen Pack: $10.00 (includes one each of the following: fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillow case, blanket, towel, washcloth, bath mat)
There are a number of hotels in close proximity to the University. If you would like further information, please contact Dr. Jennifer McDonel.
On-campus dining facilities are available; click on the link to see locations and hours of operation:
Summer 2018 Dalton Hall Dining Meal rates are as follows (including tax):
- Breakfast: $7.55
- Lunch/Brunch: $11.33
- Dinner: $13.45
There are a several local restaurants within walking distance of campus.
Very Close: Moe’s, Subway, Jimmy John’s, BTs, Benny Nicola’s, Highlander Pizza, Macados
Longer Walk (<1 mile): Sharkey’s; River City Grill; Nagoya (Asian); Souvlaki, Subs, and More; El Pollo Loco (Mexican).
There are also more restaurants around the area within a few miles driving distance.
Radford Transit service operates to shuttle persons around the Radford area.