College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Accreditation and Affiliations
Radford University is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM).
The University has also been officially designated an All-Steinway School by Steinway and Sons. In order to receive this designation, at least 90 percent of its pianos must be Steinways.
The concentration in music education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and is approved by the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE).
The curriculum in music therapy, in accordance with the recommendations established by the American Music Therapy Association Association (AMTA), provides eligibility to take the national certification exam administered by the Certification Board for Music Therapists (CBMT).