College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Department of Dance News
Studying Joy »
Senior Sawyer Kadel creates "Life of the Party" for Dance/Honors capstone.
Radford Alum Leads Youth Dance Program »
Dance alum Reagan Mihailoff ('21) returns as RUBY Artistic Director.
Dancing on the Edge Returns »
Dancers and choreographers have been working hard to bring Dancing on the Edge to the stage this spring.
Broadway Dancer Brings New Steps to Radford »
Radford students had a chance to learn with Maxx Reed this Spring, a veteran dancer with a diverse professional skillset.
Dance Returns to the Stage »
After a year and a half of virtual performances, the Department of Dance returns to the stage to presents its first live concert, Fall Dance Festival, Oct 14, 15 at 7:30PM and Oct 16 at 2:00PM in Bondurant Auditorium in Preston Hall.
News from University Relations
Radford University alumna joins Radio City Rockettes »
Caitlin Potosnak, ’12 dazzles thousands of holiday-spirited people every day with high-stepping precision choreography and sequined costumes.
Friend of CVPA honored with musical celebration »
Friends and colleagues celebrated the memory of Johann Norstedt, supporter of the arts at Radford University.