College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Department of Dance News
Senior Serenity Grace Sears carries a double major in Dance and Media Studies (Journalism concentration). An unlikely combination? Perhaps, but for the new editor of the Tartan, they are closely related.
Senior Toni Latham creates a dance performance inspired by Tender Is the Flesh by Agustina Bazterrica.
The College of Visual and Performing Arts celebrates the 50th anniversary of Pink Floyd’s landmark concept album, Dark Side of the Moon, with a free live performance.
Senior Sawyer Kadel creates "Life of the Party" for Dance/Honors capstone.
Dance alum Reagan Mihailoff ('21) returns as RUBY Artistic Director.
News from University Relations
This week in Highlanders in the News: Former Radford infielder Spencer Horwitz ’19 takes his first swings at Major League Baseball; Professor Emeritus Matthew J. Franck espouses literature out loud; and Heather Obleada ’95 is a North Carolina Pilates guru and a mom with aplomb.
Caitlin Potosnak, ’12 dazzles thousands of holiday-spirited people every day with high-stepping precision choreography and sequined costumes.
Friends and colleagues celebrated the memory of Johann Norstedt, supporter of the arts at Radford University.