Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Security
- Forensic Science Institute
- Biomedical Science
- Geospatial Science
- School of Computing and Information Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
The Radford University Museum of the Earth Sciences, a component of the Department of Geology in the Artis College of Science and Technology and an affiliate of the Virginia Museum of Natural History, serves as an educational resource for earth science related themes for the university, K12 communities and the general public. Learn more about the Museum of Earth Sciences »
Monday - 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday - 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Thursday - 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Friday - 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday - 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Sunday - Closed
When Radford University is in session.