Entrepreneurship Learning Community
What is the Entrepreneurship Learning Community?
The RU Entrepreneurship Living-Learning Community (ELC) is a learning community designed to help incoming freshmen learn about, live the life of, and become successful entrepreneurs and innovators. The ELC encourages innovation and entrepreneurship in students from diverse majors and backgrounds.
Entrepreneurs turn I wish into I will!
What's in it for Me? Opportunities!
- The opportunity to live with other students interested in entrepreneurship
- The opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial competencies
- The opportunity to develop and implement a business idea
- The opportunity to register for classes reserved for ELC members
- The opportunity to form relationships with faculty and entrepreneurs
- The opportunity to learn how to start and run a business from experts
- The opportunity to have the space you need to think, talk and work together
How Do I Become a Member of the Entrepreneurship Living Learning Community?
Students interested in joining the ELC can apply via the housing application. The community is competitive, with 20 spots open.
Are you an innovative leader who wants to change the world and become successful? Do you want to start and manage your own business or social enterprise someday? Contact: Dr. Samantha Steidle at firstname.lastname@example.org.