Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The College of Business and Economics sponsors a variety of student organizations, which permit students to pursue extracurricular activities related to business, economics or a specific functional area of business. These student organizations are open to any interested student with the exception of Beta Alpha Psi, Beta Gamma Sigma and Omicron Delta Epsilon, which are honorary societies and have special membership criteria.
For a list of Faculty Advisors for each organization, please go to the COBE Student Advisory Board Representatives page.
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- American Marketing Association
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- COBE Ambassadors
- COBE Student Advisory Board (CSAB)
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Economics Student Association (ESA)
- Financial Management Association
- Institute of Management Accountants
- MBA Student Association
- Omicron Delta Epsilon
- Phi Beta Lambda
- Pi Sigma Epsilon
- Sigma Iota Epsilon
- Social Media at the College of Business & Economics (SM@C)
- Student Managed Investment Portfolio Organization (SMIPO)
The majority of accounting graduates become management accountants and financial managers employed in manufacturing and service industries. These people choose to use their skills within an organizational structure and develop their career as a valuable part of a management team. If this is your goal, the IMA, with its many benefits to student members, is for you.
IMA is the world’s largest organization devoted exclusively to management accountants, with approximately 84,000 members in over 300 chapters across the United States and in several affiliates abroad. Founded in 1919, IMA is based in Montvale, New Jersey.
Reproduced with permission of: The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA).
Beta Alpha Psi
Facebook Page; https://www.facebook.com/NuBeta.RU/