Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
All students taking one or more courses in the Davis College of Business and Economics must have a portable computer. The computer shall:
- meet Radford University recommendations, as specified by the Division of Information Technology
- run Windows operating system 8 or higher,
- be loaded with the most recent MS Office Suite of software applications for the Windows operating system,
- be compliant with RU security requirements for access to the RU computing network, including anti-virus software.
If you choose to use a Mac, it must have a dual processor that runs Windows in order to meet the college's laptop requirement.