Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
BBA ONLINE PROGRAM
Complete your degree on your schedule with the online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program. Earn the credentials you need to jump start your career.
Our fully online business program is designed for adult learners with work, family, or other commitments. You can complete the entire program online, transfer previously earned college credits, or bring in a completed, transferrable associate degree. Courses in the Davis College of Business & Economics will provide you the skills you need to engage in today's rapidly changing global business environment.
The ultimate goal of the online BBA program is to allow you to complete your degree without sacrificing your personal and professional responsibilities. With small class sizes and one-on-one specialized support, our entire academic program provides everything you need to complete your degree on your timeline.
- Complete in as little as 2 years (depending on credits transferred)
- Classes start every August, December, January, May and June
- 14-week courses in fall and spring semesters
- 3 or 5 week intersession courses
- Part-time or full-time
- Asynchronous courses
The Davis College of Business and Economics is internationally accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) – the highest form of accreditation for schools of business and an honor earned by less than 5% of universities worldwide.
We don’t just teach business—we do business
The faculty in the Davis College of Business & Economics are experienced in the areas they teach and know the workplace. Your courses will be taught by the same dedicated faculty who teach on campus. The online BBA provides a strong foundation of real-world business knowledge that will make you career-ready.
The Radford BBA is great. The professors are very helpful, and I love the program because it gives me the ability and convenience to manage my time and do things my way."
The professors are really supportive. Everyone has been incredibly helpful. They always have time to answer questions I have, and this program is helping me get to where I want to be in my career."
The Online Bachelor of Business Administration program is pending final SACSCOC approval.