Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
About the Department
The Department of Management is one of four departments within the College of Business and Economics at Radford University (the other three are the Department of Economics, the Department of Accounting, Finance & Business Law and the Department of Marketing). There are 14 full time faculty members in the department, with over 90 percent holding a doctorate degree. The adjunct faculty who teach in the department are also outstanding and highly qualified, with over 90 percent holding a doctorate in their field.
The department offers a major in management, a concentration in entrepreneurship and minors in management and entrepreneurship. All students seeking a major in management must meet all the requirements of the B.B.A. degree.