College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics is combining innovation and analytics in a new center designed to challenge minds, cultivate talents and connect students and faculty in a technology-rich learning environment.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics (COBE) has introduced a new program this fall that will push its students to a higher level of achievement and learning.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics has named Finance Professor Steve Beach as its associate dean.
Radford University finance professor talks with media about how presidential elections affect U.S. markets »
Radford University Finance Professor Steve Beach appeared on WDBJ 7 to discuss why markets tend to dip during presidential election years when no incumbent in on the ballot.
College of Business and Economics Professor Steven Beach discussed the recent stock market ups and downs with two local media channels.
Radford University student Bradlee Rogers has received two prestigious awards in recognition of his outstanding academic record and community involvement.