Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Firm Night is an annual networking event sponsored by Radford University's Department of Accounting, Finance and Business Law. It gives students an opportunity to meet and communicate with accounting, business and finance firms.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics is offering a graduate-level certificate in business analytics beginning in the fall semester.
Radford University Associate Professor of Finance Abhay Kaushik’s research study, "Expense Ratios and Net Alphas of Large Cap Funds: Do Expenses Add Value?” has been accepted for publication in Financial Services Review.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics (COBE) inducted 19 student members into its Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) honor society chapter in an April 26 ceremony at Kyle Hall.
SMIPO colleagues journeyed to New York City in late March to participate in an annual financial forum for college students. They also had an opportunity to network with successful Radford University alumni and tour some of the city’s financial landmarks and institutions.
Nancy Artis ‘73 was part of an exercise with students in Mike Chatham’s advanced tax class, offering expert advice on dealing with tax nexus issues.