College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Days before returning to campus to begin the spring semester, a group of Radford University College of Business and Economics majors took a couple of days away from their winter breaks to learn more about the business world from a select group of the college’s successful alumni.
Students from the College of Business and Economics, College of Education and Human Development and College of Visual and Performing Arts are teaming up to participate in the 30-day Creative Sprint program.
This fall, students competed is a semester-long project designed by COBE faculty to spark creative and innovative thinking in the university student community.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics honored the extraordinary efforts and achievements of some of its top students at ceremonies on Nov. 15 in Kyle Hall.
The Center for Innovation and Analytics is presenting the documentary “Generation Startup,” at 5 p.m. on Nov. 16 and 17 in Kyle Hall 340.
Radford University's College of Business and Economics has been named one of the best business schools in the United States by The Princeton Review.
Retired BB&T CEO John Allison delivered the keynote address at the COBE BB&T Global Capitalism Lecture Series Oct. 4.