Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Radford University Marketing Associate Professor Gary Schirr has been named Director of Graduate and Special Programs for the university’s College of Business and Economics.
The College of Business and Economics celebrated the remarkable accomplishments of its students with a ceremony April 25 in Kyle Hall.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics inducted 23 new student members into Beta Gamma Sigma honor society in an April 25 ceremony at Kyle Hall.
Before the umpire dusted off home plate and yelled “Play ball,” the College of Business and Education welcomed its students, faculty, staff and alumni to a beautiful, sunny-and-75-degree day at the ballpark for its third annual COBE Night.
Atlas Society founder and chief intellectual officer David Kelley delivered the keynote address April 18 at the College of Business and Economics COBE BB&T Global Capitalism Lecture Series Luncheon.
COBE alumnus Jeffrey Burkett ’93 served as the college’s executive in residence for a day, speaking with students and faculty about his role as an advertising executive.
Radford University students Michael Harris, Sameh Khayat, Amanuel Dereb and Andualem Wordofa were winners at the Phi Beta Lambda State Leadership Conference April 1.