Davis College of Business and Economics Academic Advising
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Davis College Ambassadors
The Davis College Ambassadors Program is a leadership opportunity for students who have demonstrated leadership, communication skills, and academic excellence.
Davis College Ambassadors exist to foster professionalism and success within the Davis College of Business and Economics by supporting current students, faculty, and staff in various ways. These service opportunities can include: providing building tours, creating and hosting professional development events, providing free tutoring, assisting with advising, and staffing commencement.
To share the Radford University experience with prospective students, families, and the community, while providing professional development and leadership opportunities to current students.
To professionally represent Radford University while fostering academic excellence, promoting leadership, and developing future business leaders.