College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Wicked Festival
Dr. Bret Danilowicz was inaugurated as Radford University's eighth president at 10 a.m., Friday, September 30, 2022 on McConnell Lawn.
The faculty procession moves toward McConnell Library.
Sociology faculty in the procession include, from left, Dr. Bodenhamer, Dr. Hunter, Dr. Wisecup, and Dr. Lyman.
President Bret Danilowicz and First Lady Kay Danilowicz conclude the procession upon arrival in front of McConnell Library.
Faculty Senate President Kurt Gingrich addresses the audience on McConnell Lawn.
The president and first lady listen to the comments of City of Radford Mayor David Horton.