College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Army ROTC
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Prelaw Advising
- School of Communication
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of English
- Department of Political Science
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- SMART Lab
Sociology soon-to-be graduates proceed into Cupp Stadium for the spring 2021 commencement Friday, April 30, 2021.
Nearing the stage to receive their diplomas, left to right: Joey Selwaeh, Heather Royal, Casey McClelland, Brandon Smith, Bijou Williams, Rochelle Ellis, Breanna Green, and Jordan Swann.
Everyone struggled to keep caps and gowns in order under the windy conditions. Other spring 2021 Sociology graduates (not pictured) include Gabby Avalos, Kyra Brown, Tarrah Nida, and Kayla Ratliff.
Joey Selwaeh receives his diploma under the guidance of College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences Dean Smith.
Brandon Smith receives his diploma.
Bijou Williams crosses the stage.
Breanna Green receives her diploma and poses for the photographer.
Jordan Swann is congratulated by CHBS Dean Smith.
President Hemphill addresses the gathering.
Tassels are moved from right to left.
Heather Royal waves toward family during the closing procession.
Rochelle Ellis and Bijou Williams during the closing procession.