College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of Political Science
- School of Communication
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of English
- SMART Lab
2020 graduates returned to campus Saturday, May 1, 2021 to make up for the commencement ceremony that they missed last spring due to COVID-19. Left to right: Spencer Thompson, Dr. Wisecup, Kayli Mull, Ke'von Brooks, Lex Beard, Shennae Spence, and Dr. Hunter. Other 2020 Sociology grads include Cora Bland, Micah Cobbs, Heather Deovrat, LaZhara Dillard, Shaylee Hodges, Hannah Jordan, Claudia Laryea, Payton Maraney, Sharmaine Ramirez, and Montrell Waters.
2020 graduates make their way toward the commencement ceremony at Cupp Stadium, Saturday, May 1, 2021.
Led by 2020 Dean's Scholar Lex Beard, 2020 graduates leave their seats to head to the stage to receive their diplomas.
Lex Beard (fall '20) crosses the stage to receive her diploma.
Kayli Mull (summer '20) receives her diploma.
Spencer Thompson (spring '20) receives his diploma and poses for the photographer.
Ke'von Brooks (summer '20) crosses the stage.
Shennae Spence (spring '20) checks the commencement program with Dr. Wisecup (right).